Wednesday, June 18, 2008

waiting in vain

From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, boy, my heart said follow through but I know now, that I'm way down on your line, but the waiting feeling's fine.

So don't treat me like a puppet on a string, because I know how to do my thing. Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb, I wanna know when you're gotta come, you see

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, 'Cause summer is here and I'm still waiting there, winter is here, I'm still waiting there

Like I said, It's been three years since I'm knocking on your door, and still I can knock some more, Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy look, I wanna know now, for I to knock some more, you see
in life I know, that there is lots of grief, but your love is my relief tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn While I'm waitin While I'm waitin' for my turn, you see... like i said, I don't wanna wait in vain...

It's been three years since I'm knocking on your door, and still I can knock some more, Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy look, I wanna know now, like I said, the tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn, while I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn, you see Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy look,I wanna know now, for I to knock some more... in life I know there is lots of grief, but your love is my relief...

(B Marley)

No comments: